JOIN US AND LIVE UNITED
A United Way campaign is easy—and good for business.
Looking for an easy way to build your business and be a leader in the community? We can help.
We know that running a business keeps you busy. United Way has the tools, people and know-how to help you set up a successful campaign..
Ready to get started now? Tell us about your company.
Benefits of a Workplace Campaign
United Way of West Central Minnesota values our business partnerships. With the help of our local campaigns we will continue to preserve community relationships, while building new partnerships to identify core issues, share responsibilities, and ensure lasting effective results.
- Build Your Team Engaging current and prospective employees in a community partnership strengthens staff retention, boosts morale and provides development opportunities.
- Build Your Business Community involvement helps you reach a broader audience. You can see increased sales and improved client relationships.
- Build Your Reputation Community focus strengthens you as an industry and community leader with stakeholders, employees and customers
If you would like additional information please contact James.
5 Easy Steps to a United Way Campaign
- Get started. Tell us about your company.
- Meet us. Schedule a meeting for United Way staff to come out to your company. Tell us how we can help you meet your company’s philanthropic goals.
- Get management involved. Executive involvement is a key Best Practice for United Way Campaigns. Introduce us to an executive so we can explore the benefits of a partnership with us and what we can offer your company.
- Plan your campaign. We have all the tips and tools you need to run a successful campaign. Plus, we can offer a customized roadmap to incorporate volunteering and other employee engagement strategies for your company.
- Recruit your coworkers. Working together is the best part – Have fun while doing good!
Contact us today via e-mail or at320-235-1050 for more information or to get started.